This award has been established to recognise a respiratory clinician or team who is providing compassion care, over and above that usually undertaken in a respiratory career.
The project can come from any background but must involve those working predominantly in the respiratory field.
The judges will be looking for a project that demonstrates deliverable outcomes within respiratory care and that has really supported and evidenced the difference made to the patient experience in respiratory care.
Entries can be self-nominated but must be consultant-led.
Judges will be looking for:
- Entries that can clearly demonstrate defined objectives for quality improvement within a project
- Clearly described respiratory interventions
- Clear evidence of innovation and new ways of working
- Clarity of leadership and evidence of how these qualities have benefited the team
- Quantifiable improvements in patient care, including clinical outcomes
Who can enter:
This category is open to all hospital professionals working within any hospital in Ireland. Applications can be through nominating an individual or yourself.
Each submission will be judged by an independent judging panel.
All entries will be handled in the strictest confidence and will not be made available to any party not involved with judging the awards. If your entry is shortlisted, the awards organisers may wish to reproduce a summary of your entry, photographs and any other supporting materials in the finalists’ booklet or within other materials they produce to promote the awards including all press materials.
Deadline: April 30, 2018
To enter, please click on button below….