The Excellence in Psychiatry Initiative seeks to recognise the pivotal role that psychiatric healthcare professionals and teams play in improving or displaying innovation in psychiatric services and care for Ireland’s patient population.
This award will be looking for those individuals and/or teams that can demonstrate quality improvement, effective leadership, good teamwork and effective use of resources.
Judges will be looking for submissions that address prevention, diagnosis or treatment in the field of psychiatry throughout Ireland.
Judges will be looking for:
- Excellence and leadership across the field of psychiatry and its development
- Evidence of working effectively across organisational and departmental boundaries to deliver excellence in psychiatry
- Evidence to show that innovative practice has markedly enhanced the field and its development
- An innovative project/development/service or new approach in the field or a research project involving psychiatry
- A multidisciplinary approach to clinically using medicines
Who can enter:
This category is open to all hospital professionals working in the fields of psychiatry in any Irish hospital. Applications can be through nominating an individual or yourself.
Each submission will be judged by an independent judging panel.
All entries will be handled in the strictest confidence and will not be made available to any party not involved with judging the awards. If your entry is shortlisted, the awards organisers may wish to reproduce a summary of your entry, photographs and any other supporting materials in the finalists’ booklet or within other materials they produce to promote the awards including all press materials.
Deadline: 8th May, 2018
To enter, please click on button below….