The GSK ViiV Infectious Diseases Project of the Year award will seek to recognise those hospital professionals who have displayed levels of excellence and dedication within any category of infectious diseases and antimicrobials in Ireland.Key roles for the infectious diseases professionals include educating pharmacy, medical and nursing staff, auditing prescribing patterns and trends, monitoring antibiotic use, ensuring compliance with good practices and managing infection control issues, all of which contribute to reducing hospital associated infections.
Judges will be hoping to see examples of excellence in practice, multidisciplinary team working across departments and those who have excelled in the fields of education and/or communication about infectious diseases.
Judges will be looking for:
- Evidence of long-term, consistent dedication and outstanding achievements that have led to the advancement of this field, professionals within it and public health
- Evidence to show that innovative practice has markedly enhanced the field and its development
- An innovative project/development/service or new approach in the field or a research project within the field of infectious diseases
- Evidence of the initiation or development of interdisciplinary research projects and networks
- Evidence of a large variety of skills, attributes and accomplishments
Who can enter:
This category is open to all hospital professionals working within the hospital sector in Ireland. Applications can be through nominating an individual or yourself.
Each submission will be judged by an independent judging panel.
All entries will be handled in the strictest confidence and will not be made available to any party not involved with judging the awards. If your entry is shortlisted, the awards organisers may wish to reproduce a summary of your entry, photographs and any other supporting materials in the finalists’ booklet or within other materials they produce to promote the awards including all press materials.
Deadline: 29th April, 2019
To enter, please click on the link below….